- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ice cold water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- sugar for sprinkling
- sweetened condensed milk for drizzling
- oil for frying
Cara Memasak: [Cooking Instruction]
- Sift the flour into a hill on a clean surface. Make a well in the middle and add in egg, melted butter, ice water and salt. Use your hand to incorporate the mixture into a dough. Knead until the dough is soft and form into balls about the size of a duck's egg. Roll lightly in oil and let rest for three hours.
- When you are ready to make the roti, roll each ball of dough as thin as it will go, forming a flat disk. Make a pile as you go.
- Warm frying pan at high heat. Add in oil. Place in the roti, flatten with heavy plate if it puffs up. Fry until light golden brown on both sides. Remove the roti from the pan, sprinkle with a little sugar and drizzle with the sweetened condensed milk.
This website is dedicated to food lovers. We have lots of unique and special recipes brought to you by our members. If you have other special recipes, please submit to our recipes database. Your submission is highly appreciated.